Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life with IBS



The eureka moment came last year.  Having spent a lifetime at the mercy of IBS, it had  become apparent that in gaining control over IBS, I'd achieved something worth sharing.  It's such a personal issue, IBS is not:

  • Something to be proud of
  • Dinner table conversation
  • Easy for others to understand
  • Fun
  • Easy to cure

It started from the moment I was born, the doctors advised my parents to feed me 'stodgy' food.  From the earliest of ages it was clear I was going to have a problem. I'm not really aware of the very early years, however as I grew older my life with IBS become more problematic.......


In the coming blogs, I will be detailing the trials and tribulations which lead to the formation of IBS-Health.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment